You wake to the breezes blowing off the bay and ruffling the curtains. The sound of seagulls overhead cawing to each other as they scout for their next meal breaks the silence of the morning. As others are jockeying for the limited spots at the popular Thumpertown beach, you just grab your towel and head out the door. It’s just a short walk to the stairs heading down to the beach so it is easy to come and go as you please.
After playing in the salty waves and exploring the sand bars after the tide has gone out, a quick rinse in the large outdoor shower is all you need to freshen up for the evening’s events. You can help yourself to the fruit trees or the pick-your-own vegetables in the garden before firing up the grill for a fantastic cookout.
Everyone is enjoying each other’s company while relaxing in the hammock and sitting around the deck watching the friendly competition going on in the bocce court, or the crazy game of badminton happening at the nets. You take a deep breath and breathe in that salty Cape air, breathing out the tensions and feeling the stress leave you like the tides.
The Alpine House can sleep up to 8. The first bedroom has a comfortable queen for two and a single. Another bedroom houses a double bed and a single bed, and the third bedroom has a large king-sized bed.
The full-sized kitchen has everything you need to cook a meal, a breakfast bar, and a dining area. Or you can eat out on the fully screened in porch at a table with enough seating for the whole family. Each reservation comes with a complete guide to the best local’s insider tips and places to go, things to do, and places to see. You will also be staying close to Wiley Park and Great Pond, some of the greatest freshwater kettle ponds on the Cape. Hop on the bike trail (the CCRT) and take a ride out to Nauset Light or maybe to the Chocolate Sparrow for a coffee. Everything is within reach here for the perfect family vacation.
Our Thumpertown Beach Alpine house is the perfect place to create memories that will last a lifetime. We would love to share all that Cape Cod has to offer, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions you may have! We also have two affordable cottages that can be rented with the Alpine house or separately!
• From July 2 to September 10 this is a Saturday to Saturday rental.
• We will continue with the practice of not providing linens in the property as this is a safer and more hygienic approach, but we do offer lower-than-market linen packages with free bed making services included.
All of our linens are crisp, clean, and soft. Our Turkish towels are thick, and plush. Our duvets are soft and all-season. Everything is high quality – not cheap and threadbare. Everything is washed at the highest temperature setting with bleach and oxygen-based cleaners. We take pride in what we do and it shows. Our guest reviews about our linens say it all! We offer two linen packages to which you can add additional linens (such as additional towel sets, etc) a la carte.
Package A (for 4) $165:
• King bed sheet set
• Queen bed sheet set
• All-season duvets
• Four towel sets (bath towel, hand towel, face cloth)
• Four beach towels
• Bed making FREE
Package B (for 8) $355:
• King bed sheets
• Queen bed sheets
• Full bed sheets
• Two twin bed sheets
• Five all season duvets
• Eight towel sets (bath towel, hand towel, face cloth)
• Eight beach towels
• Bed making FREE
Of course, you still have the option of bringing your own linens as well, but why? No need to lug boxes of sheets, towels and blankets along when it can all be there, made up, and waiting for you for less than the cost of a lobster roll dinner!
• We are located on the bay side with windows throughout and central a/c for those extra hot days
• 1 queen, 1 double, 1 king, 2 Twins
• 1 Full bath/1 half bath/1 large outside shower
• Bocce court, Can Jam, Cornhole and Badminton provided
• Gas grill (and charcoal grill for the purists!)
• Fruit trees and pick-your-own vegetable garden
• Sorry, no animals. No, not even “well-behaved, non-shedding” etc, etc, etc – Allergies are a risk and we do not allow pets. Please do not ask.
• Patio lounging, hammock swinging, and picnic tables for big meals
• An award winning, custom, state-of-the-art house guide with recommendations is provided for your visit.
• Family friendly home with all baby and toddler gear packages available for rent. Renting our Baby Gear kit allows you to leave the big stuff behind and have what you need ready and waiting at your rental! Packages include: Pack-n-Play, Booster Seat/High Chair, Infant Tub/Toddler Tub Seat, and Dish & bib sets/Toddler interactive dish sets. Stroller available as well! See award-winning guide provided for more details or ask us!
• Wifi throughout
• Thumpertown Beach is at the end of our road
• Sandy toes and beach hair guaranteed
Our cleaning teams use thorough checklists, followed by sanitization and disinfection of high touch points throughout the home. We follow CDC guidelines and use only approved EPA products for cleaning.