On a quiet cul-de-sac in Eastham, nestled among the trees and close to the bike path, sits the beautiful Anchor in the Pines. Here is where you will relax around the fire pit while the kids catch fireflies and build tree forts. Your four legged family member looks on as you compare the days beach treasure finds and plan tomorrows adventures while sharing family meals out on the huge wrap around deck.
Follow the trail through the pines to the bike path where you can leisurely pedal to the Hot Chocolate Sparrow for a coffee in the morning. Just a few minutes down the road is First Encounter Beach where every night is an event as the sun makes its way below the horizon. The Anchor in the Pines is where you want to make those memories for your life.
Walking inside the bright living room greets you with plenty of space to lounge and watch your favorite streaming show on the tv over the fireplace. The eat-in kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need for cooking at home, but why bother when there are so many fantastic restaurants recommended in your digital guide? The bathroom has a double sink vanity and there is a shower/tub combo for the bubble bath enthusiasts.
There are three bedrooms on the first floor which are comprised of two queens, a full, and a twin bed. Downstairs you will find a huge additional play room that contains a bunk bed and a twin day bed as well. There is also a small bathroom with a shower just off the laundry room that is just right for those staying downstairs. Linens are not included but we partner with a linen rental company on the Cape to offer the best in quality and comfort or you can bring your own as well! 🙂
The large deck off the kitchen has plenty of seating options for al fresco dining. There is a beautiful area on the deck on the side of the house for warming under the sun while enjoying a cold and frosty drink. And the best part, the large fire pit area with seating and plenty of room for making s’mores with the family. We welcome your one furry family member as well!
We often hear people say how many years they have been vacationing on the Cape. And it is true, whether it is your first or your 60th, you will find that the Cape draws you in and you will always be craving that salt air in your hair once again. Your Anchor in the Pines is waiting for you.
We follow the practice of not providing linens in the property as this is a safer and more hygienic approach, but we do offer lower-than-market linen packages with free bed making services included.
All of our linens are crisp, clean, and soft. Our Turkish towels are thick, and plush. Our duvets are soft and all-season. Everything is high quality – not cheap and threadbare. Everything is washed at the highest temperature setting with bleach and oxygen-based cleaners. We take pride in what we do and it shows. Our guest reviews about our linens say it all! We offer three linen packages to which you can add additional linens (such as additional towel sets, etc) a la carte. Each package contains the appropriate bed sized sheet set, matching duvet and duvet cover, a Turkish towel set (bath towel, hand towel, and face cloth), beach towel, and a free bath mat and dish towel. Bed making services are free with each package ordered as well. (Specifics on packages are provided after booking)
Package A – (2 people/1 bed) - $75/week
Package B – (7 people/4 beds) - $250/week
Package C – (10 people/7 beds) - $425/week
Please note that all linen rentals are priced by the week regardless of length of stay. (It costs the same in laundry, labor, and materials whether you sleep in them one time, three, or six).
Of course, you still have the option of bringing your own linens as well, but why? No need to lug boxes of sheets, towels and blankets along when it can all be there, made up, and waiting for you for less than the cost of a lobster dinner!
- A custom, state-of-the-art house manual with recommendations is provided with each stay
- 2 Queens, 1 Full, and 1 Twin (the playroom has bunks and a twin)
- Central Air throughout main floor (playroom is in the basement and is cool but does not have central air blown in)
- New gas grill
- Fire Pit with seating
- Huge wraparound deck with grill and outdoor dining area
- Sunbathing deck with loungers
- Cape Cod Rail Trail just a few feet through the woods – walk from your back porch
- Dog Friendly with fee of $100(limit 1 dog – must be over 1 year old). No birds, cats, hamsters, ferrets, or pet rocks. Only a (one, uno, un, ichi, 1) dog that says woof.
- Family friendly home with all baby and toddler gear packages available for rent. Renting our Baby Gear kit allows you to leave the big stuff behind and have what you need ready and waiting at your rental! Packages include: Pack-n-Play, Booster Seat/High Chair, Infant Tub/Toddler Tub Seat, and Dish & bib sets/Toddler interactive dish sets. Stroller available as well! Ask us for details!
- Surrounded by beautiful trees and wooded areas to walk your dog, hop on the bike path, or go for a run
- WiFi throughout
- Washer & Dryer
- Only 3.4 miles to amazing bayside sunsets at First Encounter and 3.7 miles to trolley for National Seashore Coast Guard Beach (oceanside)
- Our cleaning teams use thorough checklists, followed by sanitization and disinfection of high touch points throughout the home. We follow CDC guidelines and use only approved EPA products for cleaning.
- Sandy toes and beach hair guaranteed
*****Again, for those of you in the back**** Linens are not included but we do offer alternatives - see above in several areas where it is mentioned. Please do not book this home if you do not understand this.