Birds call to each other, fish swim beneath you, and the sun warms the water of Herring Pond as your kayak cuts through the glassy surface. A bike ride to Orleans on the Cape Cod Rail Trail is next for coffee and a stroll through the shops. No deadlines to meet, no schedule to maintain, no timeclock to punch.
This gorgeously designed home has an open living concept with all new and updated furnishings on the main floor, making it a perfect choice for some that may be traveling with mobility issues. The large living room, dining room, and kitchen are bright, warm, and inviting. Two bedrooms and a bathroom are located on the main floor. The first contains a full bed with a twin and the second contains a queen bed. Stepping out to the beautiful new deck you are surrounded by nature. All new outdoor dining options, gas grill, an outdoor lounge area, sun loungers, and an amazing (did I say ah-maze-ing?) outdoor shower all awaits your family. A few steps off the deck awaits a new large firepit just waiting for the next S’mores party. Back inside, heading up to the second level loft style den area is an oversized 60” streaming tv for all your favorite streaming movies and shows. Also on the second floor, the master bedroom with its king bed, private dressing area, and ensuite bath is the perfect retreat for those that need their own space during vacation.
This is a beautiful family home in an amazing central location with access to everything there is to see and do on the Cape in the summertime. As most places do not allow dogs, we will consider one (1) dog (additional $100 fee), with all reservations noted.
• A dog is considered with fee of $100 (limit 1 dog – must be over 1 year old). No birds, cats, hamsters, ferrets, or pet
rocks. Only a (one, uno, un, ichi, 1) dog that says woof. Must be well disciplined, trained, and owner agrees to follow
all pettiquette rules.
• Located next to the Cape Cod Rail Trail for easy access – A bike lovers dream!
• Sunsets at First Encounter (bayside) are just 1.9 miles and sunrises at Coast Guard (ocean) are just 3 miles in the
National Seashore (or 1.5 miles to the Fort Hill overlook!)
• Wifi throughout
• Air conditioning
• Fire pit for those S’mores
• Kayak & bikes available
• An award-winning, custom, state-of-the-art house guide with recommendations is provided for your visit.
• Full size kitchen with everything you need for a four-course meal or just the gourmet coffee we supply in the morning
• Family friendly home with all baby and toddler gear packages available for rent. Renting our Baby Gear kit allows you
to leave the big stuff behind and have what you need ready and waiting at your rental! Packages include: Pack-n-Play,
Booster Seat/High Chair, Infant Tub/Toddler Tub Seat, and Dish & bib sets/Toddler interactive dish sets. Stroller
available as well! See award-winning guide provided for more details or ask us!
• Washer & Dryer
• Outdoor dining with new gas grill
• Ah-Maze-Ing outdoor shower
• Our cleaning teams use thorough checklists, followed by sanitization and disinfection of high touch points throughout
the home. We follow CDC guidelines and use only approved EPA products for cleaning.
Sorry - we can not accommodate early check ins as we need sufficient time to properly clean, disinfect, and prepare for the next guests