Aspinet, the leader of the Nauset tribe, was known for bringing sustenance to those starving. Our Aspinet Beach House does the same for the soul.
Time spent around the large firepit with family and friends. Kids catching lightening bugs in jars to keep as nightlights in their rooms. Watching the amazing bayside sunsets just walking distance from your place. Today’s catch from Nauset Seafood sizzling on the gas grill, while you relax on the couch in the screened in porch with a glass of wine. Maybe curling up with a stack of books in the oversized chair, or just watching a movie on the new 65” TV with friends is that much needed respite from today’s hustle and bustle of the world.
Your mind and body will benefit from the break. Distancing from looming deadlines and pressing decisions to be made, you will find yourself more focused, energized, and motivated.
Entering into the Aspinet Beach House, the living room with vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows bring lots of natural light in. A gas fireplace brings additional warmth in the winter months or just a beautiful ambiance for the dining room, which seats six comfortably. Just off the dining room are two porches. On one side you are surrounded by high hedges which allow for additional privacy for sunbathing while being just steps away from the kitchen and your favorite beverages. On the back side, you may step out onto a screened in porch with beautiful comfortable seating and tables for hanging out without the need for bug spray. Perfect for rainy days to just lay on the outdoor couch and listen to the sound of rain falling.
Stepping out of the screened porch on to the patio is another outdoor dining table with chairs and a gas grill. The outside shower is ready for use as a perfect way to clean off after a day spent digging for clams at Cook’s Brook Beach. The huge landscaped lawn holds a beautiful firepit and the shed holds all the lawn games, your beach gear for when you are ready to walk down to the beach, or your bikes for hopping on the nearby rail trail bike path.
Back inside you will find a half bath on the main floor which is home to the large laundry room with washer and dryer. This connects to the first-floor master bath. The large, modern master bath opens to the master bedroom which is beautiful with its clean lines, art, and king size bed.
Our surf inspired art line the stairs to the second floor where the rest of the bedrooms are housed. At the top of the steps to the right is a large bedroom with a queen-sized Murphy bed and twin bed. A beautiful reading chair with wall hung lighting compliments the relaxing space. The next bedroom has a queen bed and a twin bed, as well as, another well outfitted reading nook.
A large bathroom with a tub/shower combo is great for either kids that are still in the tub stage, or adults that are too. With the complimentary amenities, bubble baths are always on the vacation “to do” list.
The last room is perfect for the person who still has to work while enjoying the Cape. A comfortable reading chair and working table with additional outlets and USB ports built in make the perfect mini office for those on the go. A single bed is located in this room as well.
In the basement you will find a game room and movie lounge with a basketball arcade game, board games, card games, and a movie lounge with a tv to stream your favorite channels.
The Aspinet Beach House is less than a mile (only .8) from Cook’s Brook Beach on the bayside, which is about a 16-minute walk. The greatest advantage is that you can drop off your family and friends with the beach gear, drop the car off at the house, walk back to the beach. No need to pay for parking the whole time!
• Dog Friendly with fee of $100(limit 1 dog – must be over 1 year old). No birds, cats, hamsters, ferrets, or pet rocks. Only a (one, uno, un, ichi, 1) dog that says woof.
• Only .8 mile to bay beach (Cook’s Brook) and only 2.6 miles to ocean beach (Nauset Light)
• Wifi throughout
• An award-winning, custom, state-of-the-art house guide with recommendations is provided for your visit.
• Saturday to Saturday rental from July 2 to September 3rd.
• Full size kitchen with everything you need for a four-course meal or just coffee in the morning
• Parking for 2+ cars in private driveway
• Washer & Dryer
• Gas grill
• ***Linens are not included but complete packages available for less than retail***
o Package A for 4 people $165/wk
o Package B for 8 $355/wk
o All details on linen specials will be sent after booking
o Linens are always rented by the week (same costs involved whether you sleep in the linens 1, 4, or 6 times)
• Family friendly home with all baby and toddler gear packages available for rent. Renting our Baby Gear kit allows you to leave the big stuff behind and have what you need ready and waiting at your rental! Packages include: Pack-n-Play, Booster Seat/High Chair, Infant Tub/Toddler Tub Seat, and Dish & bib sets/Toddler interactive dish sets. Stroller available as well! See award-winning guide provided for more details or ask us!
• Beach chairs and wagon
• Lots of games in game room and outdoor games too!
• Outside Shower
• Sandy toes and beachy hair guaranteed
• Our cleaning teams use thorough checklists, followed by sanitization and disinfection of high touch points throughout the home. We follow CDC guidelines and use only approved EPA products for cleaning.