A beautiful landing place awaits you in Eastham just around the corner from the bike path and the National Seashore. So close to everything Cape Cod has to offer, The Landing also has a fire pit, an outdoor shower, and a sunny deck for grilling out on. Modern, clean, and stylish, this one-bedroom apartment is perfect for your Cape Cod vacation this summer.
Just 1.8 miles from Nauset Light Beach in the National Seashore sits the perfect apartment to call home during your stay on the Cape this summer. This one-bedroom, clean, stylish, modern apartment is centrally located in Eastham near restaurants, bike rentals, the bike path, and, of course, the beaches. A spacious living room with a wall-hung, large screen tv and pull-out sleeper sofa is perfect for relaxing after a day of shopping or playing at the beach. The bedroom has a queen bed with another wall hung tv to watch your favorite shows while snuggled under the sheets. A large walk-in closet provides plenty of storage for all of your shopping treasures. The bathroom has double sinks and a tub with shower combo. With the complimentary amenities, bubble baths are always on the vacation “to do” list. There is even an outdoor shower as well! The kitchen area has lots of cabinets, a dishwasher, microwave, cooktop, full size refrigerator, table top appliances, and a nice dining table for those quick meals at home. Outside you will find parking for two vehicles. An outside shower is available for washing off after a day in the sun. Relax around your firepit with some s’mores or grill out on your deck and enjoy your meal on your patio furniture under the umbrella.
The Landing is just over a mile (only 1.8) from Nauset Light Beach on the oceanside and 1.7 miles from Campground Beach on the bayside. The greatest advantage is that you can drop off your family and friends with the beach gear, take the car to the house, and bike back to the beach. No need to pay for parking the whole time!
We are a dog-friendly property (additional fee of $100). Your dog must be socialized & well behaved as there are other dogs that live on the property and may be outside at times. We have petiquette rules, provide a crate, and other dog amenities complimentary with each stay.
• Strong WiFi throughout
• Linens provided for the master bedroom (add’l linens available for pull out for small fee)
• An award-winning, custom, state-of-the-art house guide with recommendations is provided for your visit.
• Minimum 7 day stay (Saturday to Saturday) July 1st to September 2nd
• Parking for 2 cars in private driveway
• Washer & dryer available
• Dog friendly (with a fee of $100). Please note this says dog. No cats, birds, or anything else that is not a dog and says woof. One dog limit please.
• Outside Shower
• Sandy toes and beachy hair guaranteed
• Our cleaning teams use thorough checklists, followed by sanitization and disinfection of high touch points throughout the home. We follow CDC guidelines and use only approved EPA products for cleaning.
Sorry - we can not accommodate early check ins as we need sufficient time to properly clean, disinfect, and prepare for the next guests