Nauset Heights is truly a special place. A walk down to Priscilla's Landing to dig your toes in the sand and enjoy the quiet and calmer surf brings peace. A turn in the other direction will bring you to the ocean where one can bear witness to the haul out of seals, or the gannets diving at breakneck speeds into the surf, and if one is lucky, spot whales off the coast as they dive for deeper waters and show a massive fan of tail.
Here at Captain’s Quarters, you can enjoy your adventures on the Cape from Spring through Autumn with mini-split heating and cooling throughout. With three bedrooms, a fully stocked kitchen, bath, deck, charcoal grill, and even an outdoor shower, beach days and exploring are easy with our cottage as your base camp. Walk to Priscilla Landing, Nauset Beach, and Mill Pond. Hop in the car for a short little drive to our exquisite shops, gourmet foods, wine shops, and ice creameries or even another fantastic beach close by. National Seashore on your bucket list? No problem! Each reservation comes with a complete guide to the best local’s insider tips and places to go, things to do, and places to see.
Captain’s Quarters is a cozy 660 square foot cottage with three bedrooms. The master has a queen bed. Bedrooms two and three contain two sets of twins in each. The living room is outfitted with a couch, two reading chairs, and a small reading library and game table. A Roku tv is ready for you to login and pick up where you left off on your favorite streaming episodes. We are located between Nauset inlet and the Atlantic Ocean in beautiful Nauset Heights
• Quiet and calm beach days on Priscilla Landing or access Nauset Beach on the ocean side through the association stairs and enjoy less crowds (walking distance to both)
• 1 Queen, 4 Twin beds
• All linens and towels provided
• 1 full bath/1 outdoor shower
• Washer and dryer in basement
• Coffee and tea provided to start your day with a smile
• Charcoal grill, cooler, and beach chairs provided
• Small reading library, blue tooth stereo, board games, and game table provided
• No pets. We have many pet friendly options, this is not one of them. Please do not “ask anyway” (sorry but the answer will still be no)
• Strong WiFi and smart tv for streaming
• Sandy toes and beach hair guaranteed
• Our cleaning teams use thorough checklists, followed by sanitization and disinfection of high touch points throughout the home. We follow CDC guidelines and use only approved EPA products for cleaning. As always, we recommend purchasing your own travel insurance to safeguard your vacation.
We are unable to accommodate early check-ins as our housekeeping staff needs time to properly clean, disinfect, and prepare for the next guests.