Spend your vacation in an absolutely spotless, pristine, luxurious, romantic cottage surrounded by gardens and directly on a freshwater pond. Every detail has been paid attention to. The Breeze is the perfect retreat that has earned accolades, been featured in articles, and consistently receives 5 star reviews.
Centrally located, the Breeze is within walking distance to Arnold's restaurant, mini golf and the Salt Pond Museum and Visitor Center. Take one of the electric bikes provided and hop on the Cape Cod Rail Trail (the bike path) which is just down the street. Walk to the Coast Guard Beach shuttle or follow the bike trail to Coast Guard Beach, less than 2 miles from your door to the National Seashore.
After enjoying your day at the beach, come walk down the dock and sit in an Adirondack chair and watch the birds as they swoop over the pond looking for nibbles. Listen to the frogs sing or launch the canoe or kayak we provide to take a tour around the pond and see what wildlife you can spot or if you can catch any fish. We also have a floating picnic table!
How about lighting a fire in the fire pit with the wood we provide. Have a gourmet s'mores party or just enjoy each other's company by the fire. Wash off the day in the warm water of the outdoor shower, try some of the spa amenities provided, then crawl into the bed that has been outfitted for a Queen. Swaddled in high quality, super soft sheets, the queen size bed is a pillow top mattress with an additional state-of-the-art gel cooled pad and padded mattress cover to provide for the best night sleep ever.
The Breeze is a separate cottage that is connected to the main house by a breezeway on the backside which serves as an outdoor shower. We live in the main house and respect our guest’s privacy at all times. However, we are available, if needed, to answer any questions. The dock down on our pond is the only shared area if anyone happens to be around.
* An award-winning, custom, state-of-the-art house guide with recommendations is provided for your visit.
* One Queen Ultra Comfortable Luxury Bed for 2 people. We do not have cots or extra beds and do not recommend anyone sleeping on the floor.
* Saturday to Saturday rental from July 1st to September 2nd.
* Full size kitchen with everything you need for a New England Lobster Boil or just coffee on the dock in the morning
* Soft, absorbent, white Turkish towels provided
* Breeze robes, slippers, and spa amenities provided
* Flower gardens with lilies, dahlias, and hibiscus all summer long for you to pick from
* Beach supplies – towels, chairs, umbrellas + cooler
* We are just over a mile to Coast Guard Beach shuttle lot (walking) or you can take one of the bikes.
* Kayak, rafts for floating on the pond, and canoe provided
* Electric bikes provided
* Fire pit & firewood provided
* Wifi, Netflix, and premium channels
* Parking for 2+ cars in private driveway
* Washer & dryer in basement
* Sandy toes and beachy hair guaranteed
* No pets allowed – no. pets. allowed. Do not “just ask anyway” (it’s rude)
Our cleaning teams use thorough checklists, followed by sanitization and disinfection of high touch points throughout the home. We follow CDC guidelines and use only approved EPA products for cleaning.
Sorry - we can not accommodate early check ins as we need sufficient time to properly clean, disinfect, and prepare for the next guests