A beautiful migration of sand blows off the bayside of Cooks Brook beach during calm seas and backwards towards the sea during higher winds. This occurrence in nature is the creation of a sandbar. Just steps from the sands of Cooks Brook beach in Eastham is where you will find our Sandbar.
The Sandbar is the quintessential beach cottage in Eastham for up to 6 people. Just steps away from the beach where you can spend hours walking the sand and watching the waves. The winter peacefulness of the Cape brings tranquility and calm to the soul. The summer brings salty vibes and sunburned noses. A beautiful place to work if you are able to do so remotely.
Centrally located on Cooks Brook beach in Eastham, you are just minutes from all the Cape has to offer. Shows and drinks in Provincetown, shopping in Chatham, National Seashore only 5 minutes away (oceanside), and the Cape Cod Rail Trail close by for biking enthusiasts. All the best restaurants and shopping, and of course, the beach right in front of you.
We are one dog friendly (with a separate fee). All linens and towels are included along with an award-winning recommendations guide with each reservation.
Walking in off the deck into a large kitchen, with a stove, microwave, and dishwasher, there is everything you need for snacks or a family meal. The dining table can seat up to 6. Up the stairs into the oversized living room you will find 2 comfortable sofas, and the highlight – your own Sand Bar! We have regular cable tv, as well as, streaming tv options to satisfy everyone. Plenty of books and puzzles provided for those relaxing down times too. Strong WiFi for remote workers and gamers.
The main bath houses a beautiful new shower and the master bedroom, with its new king bed, reading nook, and streaming tv, has its own ensuite bath. The second bedroom has two twin beds and a smaller chaise lounge, while the third bedroom has a new comfortable queen bed and reading nook all its own.
• Dog Friendly with fee of $100(limit 1 dog – must be over 1 year old). No birds, cats, hamsters, ferrets, or pet rocks. Only a (one, uno, un, ichi, 1) dog that says woof.
• Sunday to Sunday stay in July and August (7 night minimum)
• Wifi throughout
• Air conditioning
• An award-winning, custom, state-of-the-art house guide with recommendations is provided for your visit.
• Full size kitchen with everything you need for a four-course meal or just coffee in the morning
• Family friendly home with all baby and toddler gear packages available for rent. Renting our Baby Gear kit allows you to leave the big stuff behind and have what you need ready and waiting at your rental! Packages include: Pack-n-Play, Booster Seat/High Chair, Infant Tub/Toddler Tub Seat, and Dish & bib sets/Toddler interactive dish sets. Stroller available as well! See award-winning guide provided for more details or ask us!
• Limited parking for 2 cars in sandy private driveway. Off season the beach parking lot is open for parking.
• Washer & Dryer
• Gas grill and back deck with seating as well as front deck just steps from Cooks Brook Beach
• Our cleaning teams use thorough checklists, followed by sanitization and disinfection of high touch points throughout the home. We follow CDC guidelines and use only approved EPA products for cleaning.
Sorry - we can not accommodate early check ins as we need sufficient time to properly clean, disinfect, and prepare for the next guests