Just 100 steps from a private beach in Brewster to watch the most amazing winter sunsets you could ever witness. Point of Rocks beach is known for amazing sunsets and tidal flats that go on for what appears to be miles at low tide. Exploring the flats, taking an invigorating walk on the shore, watching the waves, or just enjoying the beauty of winter. Relax in the hot tub under the stars. Snuggle in front of the fireplace. Have a game night with the family. Stretch out in front of one of the large screen streaming tvs. Bring your (one) four-legged family member along as well. Our comfortable beach home in Brewster is perfect for your family or group of friends anytime!
The large kitchen is perfect for cooking a feast with new cookware, a brand-new stove (with wifi!), 2 large refrigerators, dishwasher, and a built-in wine cooler. Skylights make the kitchen bright and the breakfast bar allows armchair chefs a spot to supervise. The kitchen has seating for five along with the dining room which seats six more. The den has the world’s most comfortable couch for sinking into and watching all your favorite streaming shows, sports, movies, and news on the large screen Roku tv. There is also a more formal seating area in front of a working fireplace. Great for conversation over drinks and hors devours. The main floor hosts a large bathroom with a beautiful, spacious shower and double sink vanity, a laundry room, and a large bedroom with a king-sized bed swathed in luxurious white sheets and duvet. Perfect for those with mobility issues that may require a first-floor bedroom.
The master bedroom is located in a private area up a flight of stairs and is home to a large king bed. Snuggle in to the amazing sheets and duvet while counting the stars through the skylights. There is also a desk for those that may need to complete some work in a quiet and private area while on vacation. The bathroom is magnificent! An extra deep tub is perfect for long soaks or bubble baths by candlelight. The heated floors are warm on the feet when stepping out of the steam unit shower. Fluffy white Turkish towels to dry off with are provided. The perfect relaxation spa in your private space.
Off the living room at the top of the stairs lies another bathroom with large walk-in shower and fluffy towels. This bathroom services the two bedrooms upstairs. One bedroom has two twin beds and a work space (or makeup table!) while the other holds a queen bed and another twin bed, all with luxurious linens. Roku tv’s in each room allow for relaxing down time away from the rest of your group. Another set of stairs leads down to the lower level where the full-size air hockey game awaits the next players. Another large screen streaming tv faces a beautifully upholstered couch and reading chair. The couch can even pull out to another sleeper if needed for overflow guests. There are two twins over queen bunks for sleeping and another full bathroom with a shower/tub combo. All outfitted with beautiful, soft linens and towels.
• Dog Friendly with fee of $100(must be over 1 year old). No birds, cats, hamsters, ferrets, or pet rocks.
• 100 short steps to the private beach path (I counted and I have short steps)
• Wifi throughout
• An award-winning, custom, state-of-the-art house guide with recommendations is provided for your visit.
• Full size kitchen, two refrigerators and wine cooler with everything you need for a four-course meal or just coffee in the morning
• Hot Tub
• Roku streaming services for movies, news, and sports
• Full size Air Hockey Table
• Washer & Dryer
• Gas grill
• Family friendly home with all baby and toddler gear packages available for rent. Renting our Baby Gear kit allows you to leave the big stuff behind and have what you need ready and waiting at your rental! Packages include: Pack-n-Play, Booster Seat/High Chair, Infant Tub/Toddler Tub Seat, and Dish & bib sets/Toddler interactive dish sets. Stroller available as well! See award-winning guide provided for more details or ask us!
• Our cleaning teams use thorough checklists, followed by sanitization and disinfection of high touch points throughout the home. We follow CDC guidelines and use only approved EPA products for cleaning.