Amazing Fall sunsets await you at Thumpertown Beach. September and October are what we call the “locals summer”. The waters are warm, the stores and restaurants are still open, and the locals can finally relax as the rush of the season has finally started to slow down a bit.
It’s time to kick back and enjoy each other’s company while relaxing in the hammock and sitting around the deck watching the friendly competition going on in the bocce court, or the crazy game of badminton happening at the nets. You take a deep breath and breathe in that salty Cape air, breathing out the tensions and feeling the stress leave you like the tides. A slight nip in the October air is exhilarating as you walk along the beach. No crowds to contend with means you can walk for miles on the flats in peace and enjoy dinner at all the favorite spots without a wait!
The two-bedroom cottage has all the creature comforts. The first bedroom has a comfortable full bed for two. The second bedroom houses a bunk bed consisting of two single beds and the sunroom has a trundle bed that pulls out into two more beds. Like most daybeds, the trundle may not be the most comfortable for a full-sized man of six feet tall and 250 lbs., but one or two smaller adults, teens, or children would be just fine.
The full-sized kitchen has everything you need to cook a meal but even so, who wants to cook when you are located in one of the best vacation areas on Cape Cod? Each reservation comes with an award-winning guide to the best local’s insider tips and places to go, things to do, and places to see. You will also be staying close to Wiley Park and Great Pond, some of the greatest freshwater kettle ponds on the Cape. Hop on the Cape Cod Rail Trail and take a ride out to Nauset Light or maybe to the Chocolate Sparrow for a coffee. Everything is within reach here for the perfect family vacation.
Our Thumpertown Beach cottages are the perfect place to create memories that will last a lifetime. We would love to share all that Cape Cod has to offer, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions you may have!
• Linens are NOT provided but we offer two complete linen packages (all-white, high quality sheets, duvets, Turkish bath towel sets, and beach towels) at lower-than-average rates so you don't have to worry about packing any.
Package A (for 2) $75:
• Full bed sheet set
• Full all-season duvet
• Two towel sets (bath towel, hand towel, face cloth)
• Two beach towels
• Bed making FREE
Package B (for 4) $180:
• Full bed sheets
• Two single bed sheet sets
• Three all season duvets
• Four towel sets (bath towel, hand towel, face cloth)
• Four beach towels
• Bed making FREE
Of course, you still have the option of bringing your own linens as well, but why? No need to lug boxes of sheets, towels and blankets along when it can all be there, made up, and waiting for you for less than the cost of a lobster roll dinner!
• 1 Double, 4 Twins (1 Bunk/1 Trundle)
• 1 Full bath with shower/1 large outside shower
• Brand new wall mini split a/c and heat throughout
• Bocce court, Can Jam, Cornhole and Badminton provided
• Gas grill (and charcoal grill for the purists!)
• Patio lounging, hammock swinging, and picnic tables for big meals
• An award winning, custom, state-of-the-art house guide with recommendations is provided for your visit.
• Sorry, NO pets allowed. Please do NOT ask!
• Family friendly home with all baby and toddler gear packages available for rent. Renting our Baby Gear kit allows you to leave the big stuff behind and have what you need ready and waiting at your rental! Packages include: Pack-n-Play, Booster Seat/High Chair, Infant Tub/Toddler Tub Seat, and Dish & bib sets/Toddler interactive dish sets. Stroller available as well! See award-winning guide provided for more details or ask us!
• Thumpertown Beach is at the end of our road (less than 4 minute walk) for AMAZING sunsets
• Sandy toes and beach hair guaranteed
Our cleaning teams use thorough checklists, followed by sanitization and disinfection of high touch points throughout the home. We follow CDC guidelines and use only approved EPA products for cleaning.
*****Again, for those of you in the back**** Linens are not included but we do offer alternatives - see above in several areas where it is mentioned. Please do not book this home if you do not understand this.