Did you know that during the warmer summer months, male blue whales sing at night? Our Whale Song on Minister’s Pond will have you singing throughout your visit to the Cape. This adorable, clean, cozy, studio with outdoor spa shower is dog friendly ($50 fee) and just steps away from a private beach on Minister’s Pond. The cottage features a private patio area with a gas grill, a large yard with hammock, outdoor dining area, room for badminton, and sunny lawn for sunbathing too. The spa shower is huge with a rain shower held, as well as, a hand held, with spa amenities included. Please note that the shower is an outdoor shower. There is not an indoor shower option at the Whale Song. Inside you will find a comfortable queen-sized bed, a water closet (toilet and sink room), a kitchenette for your cooking needs, and a Roku tv to watch your favorite streaming show or movie. The shared area would be the beach area of the pond where we have a fire pit, beach chairs, kayak, fishing poles, and a canoe available.
The cottage is within walking distance to Arnold’s and mini-golf, the Cape Cod Rail Trail, and the Salt Pond Visitor’s Center. Bike Rentals are just around the corner (or you can use ours) and the National Seashore beach shuttle parking lot is about a mile away walking or you can just take the Nauset Loop bike trail and head directly to Nauset Light Beach itself.
• From July 3rd to August 28th this is a Sunday to Sunday rental.
• Linens are included
• A/c for those extra hot days
• An award winning, custom, state-of-the-art house guide with recommendations is provided for your visit
• Firepit available on pond beach (the beach is shared with other guests of ours, if around)
• Dog Friendly with fee of $50 (limit 1 dog – must be over 1 year old). No birds, cats, hamsters, ferrets, or pet rocks. Only a (one, uno, un, ichi, 1) dog that says woof. Please note the pet fee is billed separately as our property management system is unable to include it in the booking price.
• Canoe provided
• Sandy toes and beach hair guaranteed
Our cleaning teams use thorough checklists, followed by sanitization and disinfection of high touch points throughout the home. We follow CDC guidelines and use only approved EPA products for cleaning.
Sorry - we are unable to accommodate early check ins